Saturday, December 10, 2005

Process forms

When you send a kid out of the class they go to the 'timeout room' calm down, fillout a timeout sheet and then come back to class. I recently read thru some of the process sheets:



Process Forms

Why did you get a time out?kid: "What happened was Janet asked me what state the pilgrims were from and i said Idaho"



Why did you behave in this manner?kid: i behaved in this manner because she told me to stop and i didnt stop




Discribe what happend in your own words:kid: I finished my work, so i decided to meditate and put my fist in my mouth

Why did you act out? I acted out because Paul (teacher) told me to put my fist in my mouth.

How do you feel about what you did?I feel fine because Paul told me to do it, and followed his direction.

What should you do next time?Next time i could not put my fist in my mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment